Product Safety and Care
To optimize your Enlighten Aromas experience, please keep ALL Enlighten Aromas products away from children and pets and use the following guidelines for recommended product care and safety.
CANDLES AND MELTS
- Always remain within line of sight of burning candles and melts.
- Extinguish candles and melts before leaving room or going to sleep.
- NEVER burn for longer than 4-hour intervals.
- NEVER burn candles and melts on or near anything that can catch fire (i.e. furniture, drapes, books, paper, or other flammable materials).
- Dispose of wick trimmings and keep debris out of the wax pool.
- Trim candle wick to ¼ inch before lighting.
- Avoid drafts and set on heat resistant surface.
- Allow the candle and melts to cool completely before handling.
- Use only warmers approved for wax melts.
- Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.
- Do NOT add water to the melts.
- Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Discontinue use if melt dish contains less than ½ inch of wax.
- Never burn a candle all the way down once the wick tab can be seen.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the container.
- Failure to extinguish the flame can be dangerous resulting in shattered glass from overheated container.
- Keep your candles in a cool, dark and dry place away from direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.
- Allow your candle to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface of the container. This will allow it to reach full melt pool each time you light it. It may take 3-4 hours.
- Trim your wick before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting or mushrooming of the wick.
- To maximize candle scent throw, keep the candle in an enclosed area with no open windows or doors for 30 minutes before entering.
- Replace the cap to your candle after it’s cooled from a burn to help keep the cold throw and keep dust from collecting on the top of your candle.
- Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
- Place diffusers on a stable, flat surface – in an area where it will not get knocked over or disturbed
- Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to encounter a finished surface; the diffuser oils can and will cause permanent damage to many furnished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and extreme care.
- Never light the ends of diffuser reeds
- Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat
- Place your diffusers out in the room a day or more before your guests arrive. The complex fragrance oils and/or essential oils saturate the reeds and deliver continuous fragrance to the room.
- If you are the type that likes more fragrance in the room, discreetly place more than one diffuser in the room, or CAREFULLY remove and reverse the direction of the reeds.
- Refill and replenish the fragrance oil levels when the bottle becomes half empty. Replace reed sticks every six months.
- Use diffusers on a side table or in a book shelf to give height near photo frames, books and other items.
- Unlike a candle, look for areas where subtle drafts can carry the fragrance and waft it across the room. A ceiling fan or an open window often provide the perfect opportunities to propel the fragrance to the far corners of the room.
If you have any questions about our Product Safety and Care, please contact us at email@example.com.